Vote for New Features
Version 2018.2.3 [April 27, 2018]
Important Note: The 2018.2.3 release for CodeSlice will be the last supported release for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2.
Version 2018.1.4 [February 8, 2018]
- New 14664: CodeSlice extensions now support initializing logging through external configuration files
Version 2016.3.7 [August 1, 2016]
- New 4895: Added ConnectionString parameter types
- ConnectionString parameter types indicate that the script expects to use the Connection's ConnectionString property in the script. Script creators can use this value to better align the connection usage with their scripts.
- Fix 3447: Typo: "Programmatically" is spelled incorrectly in the "Call SSIS Package Programatically" CodeSlice
- Fix 3450: Variable bound parameters within "Execute SSIS Package" Code Slices create invalid scripts
- Fix 3460: Remove the MessageBox.Show() from "Count Lines In a File" Slice
- Fix 4851: XamlParseException when opening CodeSlice wizard
- Fix 4917: Invalid characters within a Slice title should be sanitized without throwing an error
- Fix 4918: VB for "Archive File (Move / Copy / Rename)" corrupts Script throwing "hexadecimal value 0x03, is an invalid character. Line 135, position 3. (mscorlib)"
- Fix 4919: VB Scripts do not compile complaining about "String constant expected"
- Fix 4961: "Insert CodeSlice" context menu does not appear within Visual Studio 2015 when TargetServerVersion is set to SQL Server 2016