The Process Database action helps bring a cube to a fully processed state. This action helps prepare a test by ensuring it is only testing against an updated database.
Once the editor has loaded, the user will need to input the following properties:
1. Server: The server location for the database the user is planning to process. Click "Connect" to load all databases stored on the server.
2. Process Mode: Users can choose which processing mode to use depending on their preferences:
o Default: Does the smallest amount of work required to bring the selected database to a fully processed state
o Full: Discards the data from the selected database and completely rebuilds it
o Clear: Discards the data from the selected database
3. Fail on Process Fail: Determins if the test should also fail if the process database action fails
4. Selected: Displays the currently selected database.
5. Server Tree: After connecting, the server tree displays all available databases.