The "Manage Tests" is accessed by clicking the wrench icon from the LegiTest Server Dashboard.
From this view, users can do the following:
• View Run History - A button that takes users to a Coverage Tests page. This page displays runtime graphs and other information about past test runs.
• View Latest Run - A button that takes users to a Coverage Tests page. This page that displays details and results from the last run of the selected test.
• Delete Assemblies From Server - This option will remove assemblies from the server and prevent future tests from running. Users will have to push the assemblies from their client. For more information about pushing assemblies, see Publishing Assemblies.
• Schedule New Tasks - Users can create, edit, and delete test runs. Cllck the Schedule New Tasks button at the top of the table to create a new task. Click the pencil icon to edit and the trash can to delete.
• Parameters - Parameters created in the LegiTest client are visible in this section. Although the parameter names cannot be edited, their contents can. Click Save after changing the information to save. Click the "Save and Run" button to save and run the test using the new configuration.
• Tags - Users can add and delete markers or "Tags" that add meaningful information to tests. To add a tag, enter the tag name into the text box labeled "New Tag" and click the Add Tag button.
• Notifications - Displays the LegiTest Server notifications configured in BIxPress's notification engine. (Such as emailing a user on a failed test.) Clicking the play icon will send the notification.
The navigation menu to the left, will also show the user at quick glimpse the latest status for that test object. Clicking any of these links will bring the user to the management page for that item. This navigation menu will only show items within the same assembly.
Tagging a test object will allow the user to label their test objects with custom tags. These tags can be used on the Summary page for filtering, and on the Tag Permissions page for setting permissions for individual items. In the Tag section, a user can select from exisitng tags on the server via the dropdown, or enter the name for a new tag.