Azure ML Source
The "Azure ML Storage Source" retrieves data from blob storage on Azure for an ML web service. See the Azure Storage Connection Manager page to learn more about setting up the connection manager.
Azure ML is available for SQL versions 2012 and higher.
• Storage Container - Identifies the container within Azure storage where the data will be retrieved.
• File Name - The name of the .csv file located in the Azure storage container
• Skip First Row - This option is selected by default and used if the first row of data contains headers.
• Azure ML Service Metadata Url - The base web service Url with the bolded parameters added to the base Url (e.g. https://ussouthcentral.services.azureml.net/odata/workspaces/3b47fa82350146aaa16a80d10ed01ba7/services/4171be6bcb584f20afa396ab8590196c/$metadata.) To obtain the Url, users will need to do the following in Azure ML Studio:
- Select the web service group
- Select the Batch Execution Url in the default endpoint
- Select the Request Uri up to the word "jobs" and copy (see screenshot below):
• Refresh Metadata - Clicking the button will update the Destination Column window. By default, all columns are selected to be included in the output.
Please see the Error Row Handling page for more information about this functionality.