Azure ML Destination
The "Azure ML Destination" is used to send data to a blob storage on Azure storage to be consumed by an Azure ML web service. This is the input file of the Azure ML batch execution task. See the Azure Storage Connection Manager page to learn more about setting up the connection manager.
Azure ML is available for SQL versions 2012 and higher.
• Storage Container - Identifies the container within Azure storage where the data will be stored.
• File Name - The name of the file in the Azure storage container.
• Azure ML Service Metadata Url - The base web service Url with the bolded parameters added to the base Url (e.g. https://ussouthcentral.services.azureml.net/odata/workspaces/3b47fa82350146aaa16a80d10ed01ba7/services/4171be6bcb584f20afa396ab8590196c/$metadata.) To obtain the Url, users will need to do the following in Azure ML Studio:
- Select the web service group
- Select the Batch Execution Url in the default endpoint
- Select the Request Uri up to the word "jobs" and copy (see screenshot below):
• Output Options - This selection (default) will include header columns in the output.
• Refresh Metadata - Clicking the button will update the Input and Destination columns window (input and destination columns with the same names will be auto-mapped.)