Dynamics CRM Source Change Tracking
The Dynamics CRM Source allows organizations to synchronize their data with external data sources. Users can track when a change occurs by selecting the "Get Changes" toggle. Before using this feature, users must first enable the feature.
• Go to the entity to be tracked.
• Go to Customizations > Customize the System.
• Select an entity, and under Data Services, select the Change Tracking check box.
Before using this feature, please note the following:
• Change Tracking is an entity-level setting that must be enabled before using. This must be enabled for each entity the users wish to track changes.
• A change token is also required for each individual entity. (For example: the Accounts entity token will be different than the Contacts token.)
• Lookup field properties are not returned.
• The data is returned in their current status. The pre-change status is not returned.
• Users accounts must be granted the organization level read privileges for each tracked entity.
For more information on enabling your Dynamics CRM instance, please see the MSDN article https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn932130.aspx
Note: The "changetype" and "entityid" columns are added to the end of the output when the Get Changes option is selected.