Unpack Data Transform - Delimited Configuration
• Data Contains Headers? - Similar to the native Flat File Source, this selection identifies the first row as containing column headers.
• Row Delimiter - Identifies a character or carriage return (\n) to signify a new row.
• Column Delimiter - Identifies the character used to separate values for the different columns such as a comma.
• Text Qualifier - Identifies the character used to wrap values such as quotation marks.
• Unpacked Data Columns - Users can create, remove, and configure the name, index (zero-based), data type, length, precision, and scale of the columns being extracted or unpacked.