Task Factory License Changes
With the release of version 3.2 of Task Factory we are now using a new licensing technology that will require every license to be updated. This means that if you have a current license, you will need to run the Task Factory Registration tool with your current license key (if you have one) and update your license.
Updating Your License
1. Before installing Task Factory 3.2, run the Task Factory Registration application (located at "%ProgramFiles%\Pragmatic Works\Task Factory\TaskFactoryRegistration.exe) and copy the Activation Key.
2. After the activation key is copied, uninstall the current version of Task Factory.
3. Once completed, install version 3.2 (or higher.)
4. For versions 2016.2.1, run the new Pragmatic Works License Manager application again (located at "%ProgramFiles (x86)%\Pragmatic Works\Task Factory\LicenseManager\PragmaticWorks.LicenseManager.exe,) then click on "Install A License". All previous versions will need to use the same registration tool found in step 1.
5. When the Licensing window opens, click on "I have an activation key".
6. On the next page paste or enter the activation key that was copied and click "Activate".