Rest Source OAuth Connection Manager
Used with the Rest Source data flow component.
Users will need to first register a new app with the service being used in order to obtain Api Keys and Secrets. This can be done by visiting the service's developer website.
Rest Source OAuth connection manager is available for SQL versions 2012 and higher.
• Api Key, API Secret, Token, and Token Secret - Authentication information provided to users at the application's developer site.
• Signature Type - Identifies the hash algorithm used in the vendor's authentication process.
• Realm and Verifier - Optional properties supplied by the vendor the connection is authenticating with.
• Add New Header - Click to add a new header name and value. Once added, users can click within the column and configure the name and the value.
• Remove Header - Removed the selected header to be included in the component's output.
• Proxy Host - When connecting to an endpoint using a proxy, users should enter the proxy Url in this field.
• Proxy Port - The port number that corresponds to the Url proxy host
• User Name - The username needed to authenticate to the proxy.
• Password - The password that allows the user to authenticate to the proxy.