Secure FTP Connection Manager
• Connection Type - There are three types of connection types that are supported
o SSH FTP
o Explicit SFTP
o Implicit SFTP
• Host - The IP Address or URL of the FTP server
• Port - The port used for the FTP server
• User name - The user name used to login to the FTP server
• Authenticate - Select how you will authenticate the connection.
o By Password
o By Key File
• Password - This option is available if By Password is selected in the "Authenticate" section
• Key File - Available if "By Key File" is selected in the "Authenticate" section. You can use the file browser to locate the file.
• Passphrase - Available if "By Key File" is selected in the "Authenticate" section.
• Timeout (secs) - The number of second before the application will stop trying to make a connection if it cannot connect.
• "Test Connection" button - Use this button to test whether a connection can be made using the settings in the general and advanced tab.
• Default Remote Directory - The default remote directory will tell the connection to change directories on the FTP server for each connection made to the server. You must use backslashes to define the directory.
• Transfer Buffer Size (bytes) - Specify the buffer size
• SSL Version - Select the SSL version
o TLS1 1
• Use binary transfer
• Use passive mode - unchecking this option will switch to active mode
• Ignore server IP - Use when the server is sending back incorrect IP addresses
• Reuse Connection Across All Tasks - check this to make the connection reusable for all tasks
• Use Proxy - checking this will allow the use of a proxy, to use the proxy you must fill in the information below the check box.