SharePoint Connection Manager
The "SharePoint Connection Manager" is used to set up a connection to a SharePoint server. Used with SharePoint Source and SharePoint Destination. The SharePoint Documents Task requires the similar SharePoint Documentation Connection Manager.
• Server URL - URL of the SharePoint server
• Deployment - You have two options for the deployment
• User Name - The user name of the SharePoint server
• Password - Password for the server
• Timeout - Time in seconds before the connection will timeout if the connection fails.
• Use Proxy - Selecting this will allow you to connect through a proxy. If checked you must fill in the proxy information located below the check box.