See the SharePoint Connection Manager page to learn more about setting up the connection manager.
• Select Connection - Select an existing SharePoint Connection Manager or choose to create a new one
• Select List - Once your connection manager is set, you will choose a list from your SharePoint server.
• Select View (optional) - Choose the view to use for the chosen list
• Download Attachments - Enabling this option allows users to download files as attachments within lists. Click the ellipsis in its corresponding window to define the destination path for the file.
• Include Subfolders - Choosing this option will show the subfolders that are part of a documents list in the result set.
• Include Hidden Columns - Choosing this option will retrieve data from all of the columns of a list / view.
• Remove ID's from Results - Choosing this option will remove identifier data from columns that contain both the identifier and text data of a column.
o Choose Columns - This tab is used to choose which columns from the source will be part of the output from the SharePoint Source.
o Filter & Preview Rows - The filter control allows the user to create custom filters on the data returned from the server.
Users can begin configuring filters by clicking the "+" beside the word "And." Column filters are configured by clicking the blue hyperlink column name (e.g. [Start Time].) Operators are configured by clicking the green operator selector (e.g. Is greater than or equal to.)
Use Advanced Caml Editor
Clicking the "Use Advanced Caml Editor" option will enable the Query CAML and Query Options CAML windows.
• Query CAML - The Sharepoint Source allows users to configure Collaborative Application Marchup Language. CAML is similar to XML and used to perform query operations on lists. (Note - Users must surround their queries with <Query></Query> tags.)
• Query Options CAML - Users can add options to their CAML queries. (Note: Users do not need to add the opening and closing query options tag in the query options editor.)
For more information about using CAML, please see the MSDN article located here.