Social OAuth Connection Manager
Social OAuth connection manager is available for SQL versions 2012 and higher.
• Service - Select box for users to choose which social media to connect to.
• Api Key, API Secret, Token, and Token Secret - Authentication information provided to users at each social media's app developer site.
• Authentication Url - The Url (with version) of the social media site the user wants to connect to.
• Proxy Host - The ip address of the proxy the user wishes to connect through.
• Proxy Port - The port of the proxy being used.
• Proxy User Name - Users should enter their user name for the proxy if it is required.
• Proxy Password - Users should enter their password for the proxy if it is required.