Configuring Rest Source for Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
1. Before configuring the Rest Source, users will need to set up alternative credentials in VSTS. This can be done by accessing the Security Settings for the account.
2. Select 'Alternate authentication credentials' and set up the username and password:
Alternatively, the personal access token (highlighted above) can be used as the password in the REST Source.
3. Open the Rest Source component.
4. Create a new Basic Authentication connection manager:
5. Enter the username and password in the connection manager.
6. Close the connection manager and configure the Endpoint Url. Please consult VSTS's API documentation for endpoint information.