The Plug-in manages the auditing framework from within Pragmatic Workbench.
Table of Contents
The Plug-in manages the auditing framework from within Pragmatic Workbench. From the feature finder, users can launch the Auditing Framework.
The auditing framework contains two sections that help configure functionality within the framework. Below contains a brief description of each page used to configure the auditing framework.
1. Package Selection: The package selection screen. This page also controls deployment mode behavior for SSIS 2012 and above packages
2. Framework Configuration: Divided into five sections, this provides users with auditing framework configuration options
1. Database Connection: Used to configure connection string information for the BI xPress database
2. Connection Manager: Configuration properties used to determine the storing of the connection manager
3. Package Grouping: Used to determine whether the selected packages belong to a package group
4. Configuration Options: More in-depth options used to customize the Auditing Framework
5. Logging Options: More options used to customize package logging
6. Warning Filtering: Used to configure which warnings should be ignored during package execution