BI xPress Server's Auditing Framework is divided between up to seven pages. These pages change depending on whether the user wishes to add or remove the Auditing Framework.
Table of Contents
Below can be found a list of all pages found within the Auditing Framework, a brief description of their function, and a link for more details:
1. Upload: The Upload page allows users the ability to upload Integration Services Project Deployment files (ISPACs) to the BI xPress Server in order to add or remove the Auditing Framework from the packages
2. Action: The Action page allows users the ability to choose whether they wish to add or remove the Auditing Framework from the uploaded ISPACs. Depending on which action they choose, the available pages may change
o Adding the Auditing Framework:
1. Database: The Database page allows users the ability to configure the server information used to connect to the BI xPress Database
2. Connection: When adding the Auditing Framework, the Connection page allows users the ability to choose the scope (project or package) and name for the connection manager.
3. Configure: The Configure page provides users with in-depth options used to fully customize the Auditing Framework
o Removing the Auditing Framework:
1. Connection: When removing the Auditing Framework, the Connection page allows users to provide the details regarding the scope (project or package) and name of the BI xPress connection manager that will be removed. If the packages use a project connection manager and parameters, it also provides users with the ability to not remove the project connection manager and parameters.
3. Progress: During the process of adding or removing the Auditing Framework, the Progress page provides information, warnings, and errors that may occur during the application or removal of the Auditing Framework
4. Download: After adding or removing the Auditing Framework, the Download page provides the user with the ability to download a re-compiled ISPAC that contains all of the packages with the addition or removal of the Auditing Framework
Navigation between these pages can be done in two, convenient ways:
1. Users can navigate by using the Auditing Framework navigation panel located on the far left
2. Users can also choose to navigate sequentially through each page by using the back and next buttons located on the upper and lower right of each page