After Pragmatic Workbench is installed, launching Pragmatic Workbench will automatically direct you to the Workbench toolbar with the Feature Finder page selected.
Table of Contents
In the upper left hand corner of Pragmatic Workbench is a toolbar button that allows users the ability to minimize and maximize the Workbench toolbar. The Workbench toolbar contains six options that will help users either navigate to or configure features:
1. Feature Finder: The Feature Finder provides users the ability to quickly navigate to each feature present within Pragmatic Workbench.
2. Activities: The Activities page provides users with a historical record of all actions taken across each product feature during the current session as well as the ability to search activities that occurred in previous sessions.
3. Open: The Open option provides users with a quick way to open supported files and will intelligently launch the best feature for the selected file.
4. Open Recent: The Open Recent option provides users with a quick list of recently opened files that a user can select and will intelligently launch the best feature for the selected file.
5. Preferences: The Preferences page provides users with feature specific options that will allow users to customize the behavior of each feature to their liking.